Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions for 3DViews Services
All Images, scans & files on this website are Copyrighted. Unauthorised use of this content is not allowed.
1.0 – Quotations
1.1 – All quotes are valid for 30 days from the date issued.
1.2 – Any additional work required outside of the agreed quote is subject to additional charges. These charges need to be authorised before additional work can commence.
2.0 – Site Preparation
2.1 – All sites must be prepared by the client in advance of any agreed scans. Our scanning technicians are not responsible for moving or changing anything on site. A clear description of what is required is offered on quotation.
2.2 – Any persons being captured during our photography/scans must sign a release form allowing unhindered rights to all images and likenesses. Anyone under 18 must get a parent or guardian to sign a release on their behalf. This should also be prepared before scanning commences and any delays caused will be chargeable.
2.3 – Health & Safety regulations while on site are the responsibility of the client. Our technicians will not work in an unsafe environment.
3.0 – Payment
3.1 – Payments can be made via BACs or Bitcoin within 7 days of completion handoff.
3.2 – Any shoot that is cancelled without at least 48 hours notice will be charged at 50% of the quoted rate.
3.3 – Non-Payment will result in all scans, images, walkthroughs etc being deleted from the cloud. Any further usage of these files will be a breach of copyright by the client and punishable under UK law.
4.0 – Copyright
4.1 – All imagery, files and 3D tours are held on our cloud partner hosted servers and remain the copyrighted product of 3DViews. We retain the right to use these files in promotion on our website & social media channels.
4.2 – We agree to host the files for a period of 1 year, after which time they can either be deleted or the client can pay our annual re-hosting fee which is set out on our quotation.
5.0 – Signoff
5.1 – Upon completion of our work and handoff to the client, we require a signed agreement that all work has been completed to a satisfactory standard. Any changes or mistakes highlighted after handoff will be chargeable.
6.0 – Liability
6.1 – 3DViews are not to be held responsible for any damages incurred to to delays in completion of our projects or any bugs/technical issues that may occur. 3DViews will also not be held responsible for any damages incurred from our work not delivering on client expectations.
General Terms & Conditions
The term ‘3DViews’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website Era Media Limited, whose registered office is 24 St Cuthbert’s Street, Bedford, MK40 3JG. Our company registration number is 08475230. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Latest Blog Post
Todays Virtual Tour showcase is Ecigwizard Newport Pagnell. Milton Keynes' premier Vape Retailer, Ecigwizard sells a huge range of flavours and is arguably the most well equipped store for all your Vaping needs. Founded in 2011, Ecigwizard has grown to become the...